Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Bend?
There's a common myth that installing a home security sign in close proximity to your front door is all that is needed to safeguard your property. Basically, an intruder is expected to see "Protected By ADT'' and go on past. Therefore, would it make sense to simply use a home security sign in Bend and skip installing a home security system? Basically, a home security system isn’t needed, all you need is a home security sign in Bend. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Bend instead of the alarm system.
Even though there is merit in showing off signage from respected home security providers like ADT®, it isn't enough to discourage career criminals. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with some actual security measures. You will likely agree it’s much less of a gamble than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Bend.
Reinforce Your Bend Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, think about incorporating some, if not all of these devices:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, intruders never wish to be captured by your camera as it can be used against them in a criminal case. Consider exterior surveillance that covers typical access points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most invaders gain access through your front door, back door, and windows, so you should have those secured by motion and glass break sensors. If a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s the truth that a great deal of invasions occur in the daytime when residents are working, you must also have a plan to protect against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically next to your entry points will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will update you whenever a person attempts to unlock your entrance. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by giving you a visual perspective. Both of these solutions can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: A worthwhile home automation tool, smart lighting are able to be customized to a daily plan or turned on directly from your phone. They are intended to make it appear that you are on-site and effectively deter burglars.
Start Planning Your Integrated Home Defense Plan
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Bend when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home protection plan? Dial (541) 213-2340 or fill out the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You can choose from a number of plans at reasonably priced rates or customize your system to your needs.