Catch A Water Leak Early With A Bend Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Monitored Bend Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you install a Bend monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Bend?
You never want to descend your staircase to see that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Bend flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. If your Bend flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Bend Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Bend flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the best solution to fit your needs. Just call (541) 213-2340 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.