As you may already know, the likeliest areas for home break-ins are the front door and ground-level windows. With that being said, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as vital components for home security systems in Bend. Even though the technology has been around for generations, you might be surprised at what modern sensors can do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Irregardless of the type of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your devices being installed properly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One part is fastened to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You close your entry and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is armed and an entry point opens, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. But you should know, these modern devices can do much more than just trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Bend
On the frontline of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous perks, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These sensors trip your high-volume siren whenever a window or door is opened while your system is active.
- Automatic alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re not there? You are able to obtain automatic updates directly to your mobile device whenever a component is engaged.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive a notification too. Your home will be protected, regardless of your location.
- Home automation integration: Set your various sensors and devices to function in a complementary fashion. You might have your entry lights engage or have a camera to begin recording if a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any interior. You can even find fully recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wireless or wired devices based on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your home will be more secure.
More versatile than previous versions, window and door sensors in Bend can be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security system.
Request Your Own Home Security System In Bend
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in Bend that boost your protection and interact directly to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will discover when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we might do for you, place a call to (541) 213-2340 or submit the simple form on this page.