What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Bend?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You put a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For instance, many monitors now offer HD video and two-way talk. You can also hook your monitors to Wi-Fi so you can move around throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Bend are so advanced that they are similar to indoor security cameras in both capabilities and cost.
Should you switch baby monitor for a home security camera?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and indoor security cameras share similar capabilities, you have many people in Bend integrating their baby's room to their overall home defense. This approach is beneficial -- particularly when using to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will include:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to soothe your newborn back to sleep. A comforting word may be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Motion activation: While it’s possible to have your surveillance system stay on constantly to carefully watch your newborn, your attention may start to lag. But if your video surveillance detects unexpected movements, then you can get a message on your phone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles over the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the space.
● Recording capabilities: Most baby monitors aren’t able to save video footage. You can now send a short segment to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: Instead of having to lug monitoring equipment around, you are now able to supervise your little one from your home security app. You could even check in on your tot and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have a night out.